Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday - FROM DARK TO LIGHT-

"I am the world's Light. No one who follows me stumbles around in the darkness. I provide plenty of light to live in." John 8:12

Link up for more WFW at "The 160 Acre Woods"

13 comments:

Denise said...

Such a great WFW.

Beth in NC said...

Good job! I love that!

Happy WFW!
Beth

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Beautiful.

luvmy4sons said...

Love this picture with this scripture. Thanks for your visits at my place and your kind comments! Blessings sweet sister!

SnoWhite said...

nice! that photo illustrates the verse beautifully.

Anonymous said...

what a neat photo to go with that amazing verse. He is all the light we need! Hallelujah!

Chelle said...

Gorgeous pic! Happy WFW.

Cascia Talbert said...

That is a beautiful photo and the perfect Bible quote to go with it. Have a wonderful day!

Amydeanne said...

i love this, what version did you use for the translation?

Laurie Ann said...

Great verse and awesomely displayed! Happy WFW to you!

Kristi said...

The juxtaposition of this photo is amazing. Blessings to you!

Leaon Mary said...

Love this Bernice!! I want to RUN to that light!
whooHooOoo

Toia said...

I love the picture and the verse. Thanks for sharing God's word!! Happy WFW!!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!