Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Mothers" ( woman) PRAYERS!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SpiritualGraphics.com

I am so thankfull for all the woman in my life as a child ; who i know raised me up with prayer!

4 comments:

Angela said...

What a beautiful video...

((hugs)) Blessings to you precious sister..(((((((hugs))) another one for ya.

Alleluiabelle said...

This was truly beautiful!

Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful! I hope you are having a beautiful day dear one.

Denise said...

This was so very lovely.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!