Saturday, May 23, 2009

Signs, Miracles and Wonders Saturday!~ HIS EYE IS ON...... ~

Link up today with Amy Wyatt at SignsMiraclesandWonders for more TSMSS songs! ( Don't forget to stop my playlist at the bottom)


Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches over me
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me (He watches me)
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches
I know He watches
I know He watches me

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me (He watches me)
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know He watches me (He watches me)
He watches me
I know
He watches
Me

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank you for the lovely version of that song.

Karen said...

What a beautiful instrumental! I haven't heard this song in a long time, but have always loved it. Thanks for sharing this one today...

Denise said...

Very lovely my friend.

GranthamLynn said...

This was a beautiful version. I have never heard it before. I loved be able to read the words.
Thanks for sharing.
Many Blessings,
Sherry

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!