Friday, May 1, 2009

Fearless Friday -Our heart is steadfast, O God,-





Photobucket



Do not worry about anything, but pray about EVERYTHING! Please click the image and head over to Angela's site, add your name to the meme list (Mr. Linky) and join us in prayer.
Read with me the choosen verses to sustain this FEARLESS FRIDAY and be blessed!

(The Message)
Psalm 112

Hallelujah! Blessed man, blessed woman, who fear God,
Who cherish and relish his commandments,
Their children robust on the earth,
And the homes of the upright—how blessed!
Their houses brim with wealth
And a generosity that never runs dry.
Sunrise breaks through the darkness for good people—
God's grace and mercy and justice!
The good person is generous and lends lavishly;
No shuffling or stumbling around for this one,
But a sterling and solid and lasting reputation.
Unfazed by rumor and gossip,
Heart ready, trusting in God,
Spirit firm, unperturbed,
Ever blessed, relaxed among enemies
,
They lavish gifts on the poor—
A generosity that goes on, and on, and on.
An honored life! A beautiful life!
Someone wicked takes one look and rages,
Blusters away but ends up speechless.
There's nothing to the dreams of the wicked. Nothing.

2 Chronicles 7:14

God appeared to Solomon that very night and said, "I accept your prayer; yes, I have chosen this place as a temple for sacrifice, a house of worship. If I ever shut off the supply of rain from the skies or order the locusts to eat the crops or send a plague on my people, and my people, my God-defined people, respond by humbling themselves, praying, seeking my presence, and turning their backs on their wicked lives, I'll be there ready for you: I'll listen from heaven, forgive their sins, and restore their land to health. From now on I'm alert day and night to the prayers offered at this place.


The psalm for today in my Moraviantext is Psalm 57 what i felt to pray over us today many of us as i read through different blogs seeking God for refuge for strenght and want to stand firm amids of all kind of life struggles.Through all we praising God because our "spiritual musles " get stronger. Some of us are suffering of muscle pain and with our prayers we stand in the gap for eachother to get rid of this pain! ( i got this visual also through some blogs i guess i came accross)

Psalm 57

1 Have mercy on us, O God, have mercy on us,
for in you our soul takes refuge.

We will take refuge in the shadow of your wings
until the disaster has passed.
2 We cry out to God Most High,
to God, who fulfills {his purpose} for us.

3 He sends from heaven and saves us,
rebuking those who hotly pursue us;
Selah
God sends his love and his faithfulness.

4 We are in the midst of lions;
We lay among ravenous beasts—
men whose teeth are spears and arrows,
whose tongues are sharp swords.

5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.

6 They spread a net for our

feet—
We where bowed down in distress.
They dug a pit in our path—
but they have fallen into it themselves.
Selah

7 Our heart is steadfast, O God,
our heart is steadfast;
We will sing and make music
.

Father i pray for my friend V who suffers for the secondtime of breast cancer and who is getting treatment. Father keep her positive spirit up don't let anything bringing her down .Dry up her tears for the sudden death of her sister abroud..Console her and her family.
I pray for all who suffers from illnesses you are the Healer and can heal.If it is not in the plan for there life sustain them and form there spiritual charater and that there life will be an testimony for you Lord.
I pray for the sick children and there parents I want to mention Kayleigh who is now very critical.

I pray for my own spiritual character form it to your will Lord
I pray for Holland who had a Queensday what will be remembered as a "black " one.Forgive us if we sin against you as a nation....I plea for the tranquility of peace what comes from you Lord and the love as you meant it between the citizens.....
Thank you father i honour and praise you in Jesus Name.

If you have a prayerrequest and don't want to link up at Angela's leave it in my comments. Today FEARLESS FRIDAY we put aside for prayers

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hey girl..I got a six pack! You know that ripped body some of us see on tv, magazines and such..well I'm a six pack of muscle faith!!!


Thanks for feeding us the Word of God precious one and standing in the gap for God's children.

Matthew 18:18-20

Beth in NC said...

Those are some great scriptures!

Denise said...

Standing in prayer with you my friend.

Pia said...

i'm standing with you in prayer and agreement. Lord, thank you for hearing our prayers.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!