Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday ~ Proud Parent Proverbs 23..... ~





Proverbs 23:22 -25(The Message)

Listen with respect to the father who raised you,
and when your mother grows old, don't neglect her.
Buy truth—don't sell it for love or money;
buy wisdom, buy education, buy insight.
Parents rejoice when their children turn out well;
wise children become proud parents.
So make your father happy!
Make your mother proud!


Last Palm Sunday i felt like a PROUD PARENT when my uncle took this picture.
So i went to surge ( love bible gateway...) what God says about proud parents.
Do you not find God's wisdom and instrutions AMAZING!!

Link today at Amy Deanne at the
160 Acre Woods and have a Word Filled Day!

12 comments:

Denise said...

Such a great picture sweetie, and love the verse.

Laurie said...

Great picture and post! Blessings!

Vikki Wright said...

I love this...I am also a proud parent (most of the time) and I love God's promises for respectful children and the parents who raise them. Happy WFW!

Beth in NC said...

That was great! Happy WFW!

Joan said...

I use Bible gateway all the time. And Yes, God's instructions and wisdom blow me away!

Blessings and Happy WFW!

Laurie Ann said...

Amen, Bernice! Happy WFW!

Cathy said...

A great picture and Word of wisdom ~

Peggy said...

Blessings

His Word especially in Proverbs fills us with much wisdom and has the best instruction! May His Word lead you daily to His Truth that you will gain much insight & great wisdom as a parent, and daughter of the King!

Hoping that these children grow in His wisdom & care for their mother always showing respect to parents & adults is so needed!

Mariposa said...

As a daughter, I'd say one of my best achievement in life is being a good child to my parents...so this really makes me smile big!

Sweet photo...precious moment, I can understand and imagine how grateful and proud you must be.

Alexis said...

Great picture and a great post! Thanks for sharing!!

Laurie said...

Hi again. I also wanted to let everyone to know that I changed my template. It’s orange and not green. (A couple of ladies mentioned they thought they were in the wrong place.) Blessing and love, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture - such joy is seen in the smiles!

Blessings,
Denise

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!