Sonya at Truth4 The Journey and Laurie host this month forIris at Grace Alone.
We can never be Thankfull enough.
The topic Laurie brought forward today is ...I am God's daughter ....She says this...
"Isn't it awesome that God has a big lap that we can just crawl up upon and just have "cuddle time" with our Heavenly Father anytime that we choose to.
ISAIAH 46:4 "I will be your God through all your lifetime, yes, even when your hair is white with age."
and more encouraging words on this subject.
It brings Joy to my heart to know that i have an father in Heaven..
I am thankfull
- I can come to Him JUST AS I AM (1 Chronicles 17:16)
16-27 King David went in, took his place before God, and prayed:
Who am I, my Master God, and what is my family, that you have brought me to this place in life? But that's nothing compared to what's coming, for you've also spoken of my family far into the future, given me a glimpse into tomorrow and looked on me, Master God, as a Somebody. What's left for David to say to this—to your honoring your servant, even though you know me, just as I am? O God, out of the goodness of your heart, you've taken your servant to do this great thing and put your great work on display. There's none like you, God, no God but you, nothing to compare with what we've heard with our own ears. - That to sit on His "lap" is a BALM TO MY SOUL( Jeremiah 46:11 )
11-12"Oh, virgin Daughter Egypt, climb into the mountains of Gilead, get healing balm. - He encourage me to STAY STRONG AND RUN THE RACE OF LIFE LIKE AN ATLETE (Proverbs 15:9)
9 A life frittered away disgusts God; he loves those who run straight for the finish line. - He is an father I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON 24/7
- I can TRUST HIM LIKE NO OTHER HE IS GOOD AND FAIR (Deuteronomy 4:7 )
7-8 Yes. What other great nation has gods that are intimate with them the way God, our God, is with us, always ready to listen to us? And what other great nation has rules and regulations as good and fair as this Revelation that I'm setting before you today?
I can sum up a lot more BECAUSE he is "THE PERFECT FATHER....THE BEST FATHER" we can imagine but i keep to my other TT hostes Sonya rules to sum up 5 T's.... Linkup today to one of this TT hostesses and share also your TT or read more tt's and praise together our FATHER GOD.
Blessings
Romans 12!
14 comments:
Amen, you are such a lovely daughter of the King.
Thank you for the reminder of God's unfailing love for me. I needed to hear these words this morning.
Be blessed!
Berniece,
Thankful with you Sister.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Your post offers both encouragement and reassurance! Thank you!
~The BEST Father~
Awwww Bernice! That is BALM to my soul this morning; thank you!
Not havin a Dad in my life... God's told me before "I'm your Daddy." And today, you reminded me I can still curl up in his lap even though I'm 44 years old and a little bigger now. lol He loves me, and will never NOT EVER abandon me or turn His back on me.
Today, I got hugged by a DAD.
Thanks Bernice
I LOVE YA!
Holykisses,
GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU TODAY
CURLED UP ON HIS LAP. and forever!
Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us today at Thankful Thursday! There is no better love than our Fathers love for us! -happy TT, Laurie
Such a faithful, grateful heart, Bernice. Happy Thankful Thursday!
Beautifully said.
Great list! I especially enjoyed the verses you shared.
HI!!!
I love reading everyone's Thankful Thursday Blessings!!!. Just got through reading my sistah Lea's list as well. Praise God from whom all blessing flow.
Aloha Lorie
i can very much relate to what you said about staying strong and run the race of life like an athlete. God will give us the grace to do this. God bless.
Wonderful truths you've shared! Words I needed to hear this evening.
Have a blessed weekend.
What love He shows for us! The love of a Father. Just beautiful! This post was balm to my soul.
Blessings - Lisa
Wonderful post. Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment