Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday - from a pure heart-




The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

1 Timothy 1:5



Visit our lovely hostess Amy Deanne over at the 160 Acre Woods, for more of
the WORD. (Thanks Amy!!)

Blessings!

4 comments:

Mary Moss said...

Admirable goals for which to strive.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous photo for that beautiful scripture. Thanks for sharing!

Laurie Ann said...

Wasn't this great?! Happy WFW!

LauraLee Shaw said...

I haven't read or heard this verse in awhile. I love it. Your graphic is beautiful!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!