Beth is right! You can pre-set your blog to post for a certain date and time. If you need some help, just ask her. haha! Or me, I'm good like that. Off to read your WFW...
Hi Bernice, could you email me a picture and a 3rd person bio for the blog post on Wednesday? Only if you want to...otherwise, I'll just put something together from your blog. Email me and let me know at laura@lovinthearts.com.
Feel free to leave an message that you came over !
QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!!(from " A MESS") I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.
ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
7 comments:
Why can't you go to post options and change the date to today and publish it? That should work.
Love,
b
Loved your post and picture. Eventually I hope to get onto Word Filled Wednesday! Love and blessings!
didn't show up for me! :(
Beth is right! You can pre-set your blog to post for a certain date and time. If you need some help, just ask her. haha! Or me, I'm good like that. Off to read your WFW...
I have the same problem, I tried doing what Beth suggested, but it just posts it on the day I wrote the draft???
Bless you...put down deep roots, and go into the deep....Because of Jesus.
:-)
Yolanda
Hi Bernice, could you email me a picture and a 3rd person bio for the blog post on Wednesday? Only if you want to...otherwise, I'll just put something together from your blog. Email me and let me know at laura@lovinthearts.com.
thanks!
LauraLee
Post a Comment