TODAY IS TSMSS AND ALSO MY WEDDING DAY 15 YEARS AGO.
I PRAISE GOD FOR KEEPING OUR MARRIAGE ALIVE AND TOGETHER.HE WENT ALL THE WAY WITH US AND WILL IN THE FUTURE.
THIS SONG FROM - ELISA - GIVE A LITTLE EXPRESSION OF THIS SPECIAL UNION BETWEEN ME AND MY HUBBY!
The Marriage
To read more TSMSS click on the title to " Signs Miracles And Wonders.
BLESSINGS
Romans 12!
10 comments:
Happy anniversary! Beautiful song!
HE WENT ALL THE WAY WITH US AND WILL IN THE FUTURE. amen amen amen..this greatly blessed me this comment. Happy Anniversary sweetie..May God be gracious to you and your hubby and bless you and make His face shine upon you both this day and always..amen amen amen
I LOVED the lyrics of this song, WOW...
I am going now to listen to the song!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a Fabulous Day!
Happy Anniversary sweetie, such a lovely song.
Happy Anniversary! May the Lord bless you!
Congratulations on your 15th anniversary! May you and your husband have many, many more...
I followed the link to hear the song and really enjoyed the music and the words are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your happy occasion with us!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Our 15th wedding anniversary is TUESDAY! How cool is that????
Sorry your comp is not working, that is a beautiful song... yes I know it now :)
Oh, and happy annie!
Happy belated Anniversay:) This song is so pretty.
Post a Comment