Friday, March 20, 2009

FEARLESS FRIDAY


Do not worry about anything, but pray about EVERYTHING! Please click the image and head over to Angela's site, add your name to the meme list (Mr. Linky) and join us in prayer.
Read with me the choosen verses to sustain this FEARLESS FRIDAY and be blessed!





(The Message)

Psalm 112

Hallelujah! Blessed man, blessed woman, who fear God,
Who cherish and relish his commandments,
Their children robust on the earth,
And the homes of the upright—how blessed!
Their houses brim with wealth
And a generosity that never runs dry.
Sunrise breaks through the darkness for good people—
God's grace and mercy and justice!
The good person is generous and lends lavishly;
No shuffling or stumbling around for this one,
But a sterling and solid and lasting reputation.
Unfazed by rumor and gossip,
Heart ready, trusting in God,
Spirit firm, unperturbed,
Ever blessed, relaxed among enemies,
They lavish gifts on the poor—
A generosity that goes on, and on, and on.
An honored life! A beautiful life!
Someone wicked takes one look and rages,
Blusters away but ends up speechless.
There's nothing to the dreams of the wicked. Nothing.

2 Chronicles 7:14

God appeared to Solomon that very night and said, "I accept your prayer; yes, I have chosen this place as a temple for sacrifice, a house of worship. If I ever shut off the supply of rain from the skies or order the locusts to eat the crops or send a plague on my people, and my people, my God-defined people, respond by humbling themselves, praying, seeking my presence, and turning their backs on their wicked lives, I'll be there ready for you: I'll listen from heaven, forgive their sins, and restore their land to health. From now on I'm alert day and night to the prayers offered at this place.

Pray with me for

  1. Wisdom for the people in crucial places to decide how to organize the recesion problems
  2. The people who suffer in all the countries who are in different warsThat peace will be shed amongst them
  3. Suffering of inasant children
  4. People who suffer from different diseases,let them come to know the healing power of God.
  5. I pray for the country i life in ( Holland) and the city of Amsterdam ....In my WFW God said in psalm 46 - 4-6 River fountains splash joy, cooling God's city, this sacred haunt of the Most High. God lives here, the streets are safe, God at your service from crack of dawn. Godless nations rant and rave, kings and kingdoms threaten, but Earth does anything he says. This is what i pray for my country and the city of Amsterdam.
  6. The youth who have the desire to follow The living God and need courage and strenght for the temptations of today...
  7. I pray also for the youth who are on the wrong path and life in bondage that they will be FREED in Jesus name ,that their spirit will be full of Gods...and NO other spirit..and that they will honour Him with their Life.....
  8. I pray for the ELDERLY who are so forgotten in this age and time...That they will get the repect and care what they so deserve....

Father God i bring all these prayers to You who hear and always answers....

But father God ANYTHING that stands between Us and You please open our eyes for it and forgive us and cleanus with the precious blood of Your Son Jesus Christ!

Thank you Lord that we can come to Your throne of grce with all our praayers ,worries and concern.

Bless this special day nd this weekend in Jesus name AMEN AMEN AMEN.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I love those verses, will be praying over your requests.

Beth in NC said...

Thank you for sharing. I am lifting up all of your requests right now.

Bless you!
Beth

Leaon Mary said...

What a beautiful heartfelt prayer Bernice!
I stand in faith for these requests as well.
Holykisses,
Lea

Angela said...

Oh my goodness gracious...how God's Word ministered to me right now,,THAN when I read your prayer requests..OH MY...how they touched my spirit. I stand beloved one in agreement with you..matthew 18:19-20

I greatly praise God for you joining me in Fearless Friday.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!