Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY!!

Join me today in thankful thursday.At the blog of Sonja and Iris you can link to read more thankful thursday's.

I am thankful that

1 The flu epidemie did not reach my household.

2 I had quality time with my hubby.

3 We have some faithfull custumors no matter the financial trying times.
That God will bless them with a stable income.

4 That i felt the Lord speaking to my heart.

5 That the freezig cold is gone.

THANK you Lord for this week. A week in which i can see Your hand of protection, Your hand who guided me during the week,Your hand who touch my hart, Yourhands i wich i felt save.
THANK you Lord. I praise and Honour You In Jesus Name Amen.

6 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

What a sweet list of blessings and prayer. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Cristine said...

Great list... the freezing cold is not gone from where I am... but I am thankful for warmth! God bless you,

Cristine

Denise said...

Wonderful list of blessings dear.

Mary Moss said...

This is a lovely list. Thanks for sharing your thankfulness.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

The cold weather has come to my house... I'm thankful for warm fires!

Sonya

Yolanda said...

Cool list, all Praises to our God!

Lovingly reaching for Higher Grounds,
Yolanda

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!