
I will make thursday's thankfull thursday who was introduced by blogger Sonya. Go and look on her blog when you press on the button on my side bar.
My 5 are
1 For the troubles of 2008 who brought my dh's and i closer to eachother and God
2 For my kids and dh's,my parents "abroud" and a great-aunt who will be "god willing"90 years next year.
3 For my job what gives me an opportunity to be patient with and share love to the elderly with Alzheimer.
4 For the custumors in our own "beauthyshop"
5 For two mothers who take my kids as their own Mireille an Sheila
Help me to lift them up in prayer.
Romans 12!
4 comments:
I love your list Bernice! My grandma will turn 95 in April, God willing.
I hope you were able to use Mr Linky on Sonya's TT post to link to yours.
Thank you so much for your encouraging comments!
I tend to think (and Satan helps the thoughts grow) that I am the only one thinking what I think or going through what I am going through, so I hesitate to say anything. My blog has been a step out for me and I am so very happy that I have connected with you!
No matter what is going on in your life, PRAY! I truly believe that God is in everything. He may not choose to take you out of your circumstances, but he most DEFINATELY will be walking with you through them.
How wonderful you thankful list is!
Enjoy life on your side of the ocean, and thanks for dropping by my blog! I hope to hear from you again!
Shannon
Thank you for visiting my blog. You are welcome anytime. I love reading about far away places so I will try to come back often to see what you have to say. To add to what seesaw said, not only Pray but Read. I have been reading the Bible from cover to cover this year and I find that it gives me strength to read the word of God. Please visit me again.
Greg
What a sweet list of things that you are giving praise to God for! I rejoice with you.
Sonya
Post a Comment